MURPHY, Ore. – The body of a missing Josephine County man has been found.
The Josephine County Sheriff’s Office says that 63-year-old Mark Kirtland was found in the Applegate Lake, near Murphy, by the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife.
Deputies confirmed the body after the were called to the scene.
Kirtland was reported missing by family members on Oct. 23. His family has been notified of his death.
The medical examiner’s office is currently determining the cause of death.
- Body of missing Josephine County man found
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office: Missing Josephine County Man Found Safe
- Josephine County Man Shot
- Search For Missing Josephine County Man
- Friends Fear For Missing Josephine County Man
- Body Found in River Identified as Missing Douglas County Man
- Josephine County Fair
- Controversy in Josephine County
- Family of Missing Josephine County Man Offers Reward For Information
- Police Seek Help in Finding Missing Josephine County Man