GRANTS PASS, Ore. -- A Grants Pass man is accused of luring a minor and online sexual corruption of a child.
36-year-old Anthony Soules first came under investigation on November 27th 2017. That's when the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety received a citizen complaint from a concerned person regarding Soules contacting juvenile females online. The resulting investigation led to the arrest of Soules on the previously mentioned charges.
There are concerns that Soules may have been in contact with other juvenile females via social media platforms. The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety is asking for the public’s help in identifying other potential, juvenile victims related to this investigation. Some of the social media accounts related to Soules were on Craigslist and Facebook. Soules used “Big Daddy” as his moniker.
Anyone with further information on this matter is encouraged to contact Detective Lidey with the Grants Pass Public Safety Department at 541-450–6260.
- "Big Daddy" Accused of Using Social Media Sites to Lure Young Kids Online
- Former Fire Personnel Accused of Trying to Lure Central Point Teen Online
- Study: Social Media Use and Social Isolation
- "Me Too" Campaign Takes Over Social Media
- Experts Call Social Media the "Perfect Storm" for Bullying
- Zuckerberg: Regulation of Social Media Firms is 'Inevitable'
- Can Social Media Use Impact Well-Being of Teens?
- Protecting Your Online Privacy
- Rogue River Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Young Girl
- Teens daring each other to eat Tide Pods for social media attention