MEDFORD, Ore.-- Providence Medford Medical Center is the first hospital in Southern Oregon and Northern California to offer robotic-assisted surgery.
The $1.85 million da Vinci Surgery System gives surgeons a clearer view and reduces the risk of damage to hard-to-reach organs.
Providence surgeon JC Vasquez explains how both doctors and patients benefit from having a robotic assistant in the operating room.
- Benefits of Robotic Surgery at Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence Medical Center Gets New Surgical Robot
- Providence Medical Center Celebrates Nurses
- New Surgery Center Coming To Medford
- High-Tech Robot Adds Precision To Surgery
- Nurses To Negotiate Contract With Providence Medical Center
- Medical Eye Center
- Providence Medford Nurses Picket for Better Hours
- Medford Nurses & Providence Reach 'Tentative' Agreement
- Providence Medford Offers Free Lung Cancer Screenings