SELMA, Ore. -- A large metal drying barn was fully engulfed in flames on the 4000 block of Deer Creek Road, according to Illinois Valley Fire District.
On Thursday at 1:12 A.M., IVFD says the barn was full of crops when it was burning, but there were no animals or people in the barn at the time.
Pacific Power disconnected the power to the barn to protect the firefighters.
IVFD tells NewsWatch 12 the fire is knocked down, and they are investigating the cause of the fire.
- Barn completely engulfed in Selma area fire
- Fire Engulfs Eagle Point Barn Behind Restaurant
- UPDATE: Fire Engulfs Smoking Duck, Apartments on Redwood Hwy in Selma
- Fire Crews Save Home in Selma Fire
- Shooting Investigation Underway Near Selma
- Suspect in Selma Stabbing Charged With Manslaughter
- RAW VIDEO: Structure Fire in Medford Engulfs Home
- Medford Fire-Rescue Investigating Small Barn Fire
- UPDATE: Victim Identified in Fatal Stabbing in Selma
- Police Identify Body Found on Trail Near Selma