WASHINGTON D.C-- BREAKING President Trump told reporters as he was departing the White House for the Army-Navy game that White House chief of staff John Kelly will be leaving his position.
President Trump said, "John Kelly will be leaving at the end of the year. I appreciate his service very much."
Kelly worked with the President for almost two years in his roles as chief or staff and secretary of homeland security.
- BREAKING: President Trump says White House Chief of Staff John Kelly is Leaving
- House Of Leaves Burglarized
- VA Chief Nominee Withdraws But Remains White House Doctor
- White City House Fire
- Trump says Sarah Sanders to leave White House at end of June
- President Trump fires national security adviser John Bolton
- White House Confirms President Trump Will Use Emergency Power for Border Wall
- Hurricane Michael Leaves Housing Crisis
- Tell-All Book by Watergate Reporter Roils Trump White House
- House Democrats launch aggressive new probe of President Trump