MEDFORD, Ore.-- Traveling can be a fun experience, unless you come back with an unwanted souvenir.
Kristen Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains what you can do to avoid getting sick when flying.
- Avoid Getting Sick While Traveling
- Holiday Travel
- Avoiding Accidental Carbon Monoxide Exposure
- How to Avoid Bullying in School
- Shovel Snow Smarter to Avoid Back Pain
- Coast Guard Helicopter Narrowly Avoids Drone Collision
- Plane Quarantined at JFK Amid reports of Sick passengers
- Delta Fire Stopping Train Travel
- ODFW Reminds Hunters To Avoid Penalty And Report Hunt Results
- Ease into Exercise to Avoid Dangerous Side Effects