CALIFORNIA--A voluntary avocado recall has been issued in 6 states including California due to a possible listeria contamination. The other states include Arizona, Florida, New Hampshire, North Carolina and Wisconsin.
Henry Avocado Corporation issued the FDA recall Saturday after getting positive listeria results on environmental samples during a routine test.
You can identify the avocados by the "Bravocado" sticker. The organic products do not have the "Bravocado" sticker but are labeled "organic" and include "California" on the sticker. The organic products also can be identified by a bar code on the sticker.
- Avocado recall in California
- Avocado Truffles
- Avocados recalled in 6 states over listeria concerns
- A study will pay you to eat avocados! Who's in?
- TODAY: Ashland Recall Election
- Vegetables Recalled Over Listeria Contamination
- FDA Recalls Donated Chia Seeds
- Ashland Seniors Petition to Recall Three Commissioners
- Ashland Recall Election Ballots Are Coming
- Oregon Food Bank Issues Third Donation Recall