ASHLAND, Ore-- We have an updated map of the estimated relight time frames.
There are four different zones. Zone 1 was the first zone to get relit and that was by the end of the day Thursday. Zone 2 was relit on yesterday along with zone 3.
So if you live in the red or green zone check to see if your gas is back on.
Zone 4 should be relit by the end of the day today.
Here's a link to see a bigger version of the map plus what number to call if your gas is not restored: https://myavista.com/outages/ashland-natural-gas-restoration-updates
- Avista map of estimated gas relight times in Ashland
- Ashland natural gas outage over, Avista says
- Avista makes new plan after gas outage in Ashland
- Avista donates to Ashland and customers
- Avista: Ashland natural gas outage due to partially closed valve during routine maintenance
- State Commission Scrutinizes Sale of Avista Corp.
- Many Ashland businesses impacted by gas outage
- Ashland Water
- Washington State Denies Avista's Sale to Canadian Utility