HILLSBORO, Ore. (AP) - Authorities in Washington County are asking for the public's help to find a man charged with rape and sex abuse who walked away from a work release facility.
Sheriff's deputies said Thursday that Felipe De Jes Jimenez-Interian was last seen Nov. 29 when he walked away from the Washington County Restitution Center in Hillsboro.
The 30-year-old is alleged to have abused a 16-year-old girl.
He has been known to use the names Martin and Ceasar.
He is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 126 pounds.
He has brown hair and green eyes.
- Authorities Search for Fugitive Rape Suspect
- FBI seeks fugitive in 20-year-old Douglas County rape case
- Authorities Searching For Armed Suspects After Stolen Car Chase
- Fugitive arrested in Jackson County
- Authorities Arrest Former Oregon Deputy on Rape Allegations
- Authorities Identify Suspect in Decapitation Murder
- FBI Requests Help in Finding Fugitive
- Police: Genealogy Helps Identify Rape Suspect in Decades-Old Case
- Police Search for Officer Shooting Suspect
- Phoenix Police Search For Car Theft Suspect