BEND, Ore. (AP) — Authorities have accused a former Jefferson County deputy of raping a woman while she was unconscious and posting videos online of the assault.
The Bulletin reports Washington County sheriff's detectives arrested 28-year-old Jorge Ulises Serrano last week on suspicion of one count of first-degree rape and three counts of first-degree sodomy.
Authorities say the video was recorded in 2015 when Serrano worked as a guard with Arcadia Security and Patrol in the Portland area.
The Washington County Sheriff's Office and Oregon State Police launched investigations after the woman reported the rape and videos in October.
Jefferson County Sheriff Jim Adkins says Serrano was fired last month after admitting to falsifying his job application and lying in his interview.
Serrano is being held in the Washington County jail on $250,000 bond.
- Authorities Arrest Former Oregon Deputy on Rape Allegations
- Authorities Search for Fugitive Rape Suspect
- NYPD Investigating Russell Simmons Rape Allegations
- Transgender Inmate Suing California Following Alleged Rape
- Oregon Authorities Praise Arrest of Accused Environmental Terrorist
- Deputies Arrest Sexual Assault Suspect
- Authorities: Man Attacks Sikh at Oregon Store
- Oregon Sues OxyContin Maker, Alleging Racketeering
- Oregon Law Enforcement Nears Elimination of Backlogged Rape Kits
- Oregon To Implement Statewide Rape Kit Tracking System