Although it's getting to be late in the season, there are a few growers who still have fresh fruits and berries at the market this week. Plus, check out some great bitters and other interesting goods from a few newcomers.
NewsWatch 12's Kate Houston gives us a look at what will be at this week's Rogue Valley Growers and Crafters Market.
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 5:28 PM
- At the Market: Bitters and Produce
- At The Market: Local Farm Produce
- At the Market: Treats and Fall Produce
- At the Market: Scarves and Produce
- Stay Safe During Bitter Cold Temps
- Midwest Awaits Spring-like Thaw Just Days After Bitter Cold
- America's largest milk producer files for bankruptcy
- Medford's Housing Market
- At the Market: Jamapalooza
- Producer and DJ Avicii Pronounced Dead in Oman
Scroll for more content...