NewsWatch 12's Kate Houston gives us a look at what is at the Rogue Valley Growers and Crafters Market.
- At the Market: Salts, Beef, and Granola
- Salmonella linked to ground beef
- Beef recall due to E. Coli concerns
- Ranchers harvest beef for the fall
- ODOT Salt Pilot Program Doesn't Extend to Highway 140
- Cutting Back on Salt Can Boost Your Health
- Medford's Housing Market
- At the Market: Jamapalooza
- E. coli outbreak from tainted ground beef expands to 10 states
- California meat-processing company recalls nearly 25,000 pounds of raw beef deemed unsafe to eat
Scroll for more content...