ASHLAND, Ore.-- The Ad-Hoc Senior Program Advisory Committee (ASPAC) has created a survey to identify the needs and desires for a senior program for Ashland residents. The survey is for anyone in the Ashland community with an interest in the program, whether as a current senior, a future senior or a friend/family-member of a senior.
You can access the survey online.
You can also print a PDF of the survey and mail the completed survey to the Ashland Senior Center, located at 1699 Homes Ave in Ashland, OR 97520.
You can also call the Senior Center at 541.488.5342 -OR- request a survey in the mail and return your completed survey by mail.
You can also complete a survey in person at these locations on these dates:
o January 15, Washington Federal Bank Meeting Rm at 175 Lithia Way, Suite 101, 10:30 a.m.-noon
o January 17, Ashland Senior Center at 1699 Homes Ave, 12:30-2 p.m.
o January 19, Washington Federal Bank Meeting Rm at 175 Lithia Way, Suite 101, 10:30 a.m.-noon.
• In person at one of the following Ashland locations:
o Ashland Senior Center at 1699 Homes Ave
o The Grove in Ashland at 1195 E Main St
o City of Ashland Utility Office at 20 E Main St
The survey will be available through January 26, 2018.
For more details, click here.
- Ashland surveying seniors
- Ashland Seniors Petition to Recall Three Commissioners
- Ashland Firefighters Serve Thanksgiving to Seniors
- Ashland Water
- Ashland Chamber of Commerce
- Ashland Independent Film Festival
- Ashland Festival of Light
- TODAY: Ashland Recall Election
- Ashland Recycling Regulations
- Ashland Man Goes Solar