ASHLAND, Ore. — The office of Jackson County Elctions released information today on an upcoming special recall election for the city of Ashland. Three commissioners for the Ashland Parks & Recreation department are subject to recall in this election—Jim Lewis, (Position 2), Mike Gardiner (Position 3), and Rick Landt (Position 5).
Ballots are being mailed to registered voters. and should be delivered to Ashland residents starting on Saturday, February 24th. The Jackson County clerk asks that any registered voter who does not receive a ballot by Friday, March 2nd should get in contact with the elections office. Ballots must be returned by no later than 8:00 pm on Tuesday, March 13th.
There are two official drop sites:
-Ashland Library, 410 Siskiyou Blvd., Ashland, OR 97520 (24-Hour)
-Jackson County Elections, 1101 West Main Street, Medford, OR 97501 (24-Hour, drive-up)
Call the Jackson County Elections office with any questions: 541-774-6148
- Ashland Recall Election Ballots Are Coming
- TODAY: Ashland Recall Election
- Ashland Seniors Petition to Recall Three Commissioners
- Ashland Water
- Unofficial Results in From Ashland Special Election
- Snowfall Comes to Ashland, Higher Elevations
- Uber coming to Ashland, company confirms
- State ballot measures to watch on Election Night
- Midterm Election Had Second-Highest Ballot Count in Oregon History
- Ballot Drop Off Sites