ASHLAND, Ore. — The Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission (APRC) are encouraging members of the public to submit their designs for the 42nd Annual 4th of July Run logo. Locals with an artistic bent must create and send in their submissions by Thursday, March 1 of 2018 by 5p.m.
Whichever artist is selected to emblazon the event's banners will win $150, as well as five free t-shirts featuring the logo design—plus the publicity and pride afforded by having the design reproduced on all of the event's promotional materials.
The person with the winning submission will be notified by Tuesday, March 6. Applicants are encouraged to visit the APRC logo contest page for more details and examples of previous winners.
- Ashland Parks & Rec Seeks Logo Submissions for 4th of July Run
- Ashland Film Festival Now Accepting Student Film Submissions
- Ashland July 4th Parade Resurrects Famed 'Amphibious' Fire Engine
- Mt. Ashland Opens Terrain Park
- Keeping the 4th of July Safe & Healthy
- LOGOS Charter School Welcomes Sparrow
- Ashland Water
- Mt. Ashland Announces Terrain Park This Weekend
- 4th Graders Run The Oregon Trail
- Logos Public Charter Schools Gets Their Sparrow