ASHLAND, Ore. -- Ashland Fire and Rescue says at 12:17 p.m. Wednesday, a structure fire in the 500 block of Clay Street burned one apartment, a portion of an office, and damaged an upstairs bedroom in another apartment.
Crews from Ashland Fire & Rescue and Jackson County Fire District #5 found flames coming from the window upon arrival and a second alarm was called for additional resources.
The flames were knocked down within 11 minutes of arriving on scene.
Several residents were displaced due to the fire, smoke damage, and loss of electricity.
No people or pets were injured in the fire.
The fire started on the exterior of the building, but a cause has not been determined. The American Red Cross is assisting the affected residents.
- Fire Crews Investigating Cause of Apartment Fire
- Fire Crews Investigating Downtown Medford Fire
- Fire Crews Save Home in Selma Fire
- Crews Battle Large Industrial Fire
- Crews Battle 100-Acre Cherry Fire
- Crews Mopping Up Greenway Fire
- Crews are investigating a car fire in Gold Hill
- Fire Breaks Out at Medford Apartment Building
- Medford Fire-Rescue Investigating Garage Fire
- Medford Fire-Rescue Investigating Small Barn Fire