PORTLAND, Ore. — Artisanal ice cream brand "Salt & Straw" has come out with a handcrafted line just in time for Thanksgiving.
All the flavors play off of your favorite main and side dishes.
The flavors include "roasted cranberry sauce sorbet," "sweet potato casserole with maple pecans," and "spiced goat cheese and pumpkin pie."
They even tried some more savory flavors like "salted caramel thanksgiving turkey" and "roasted peach and sage cornbread stuffing."
- Artisanal Ice Cream Shop Introduces Thanksgiving Flavors
- Louis Morel Cream Pasta
- Pros and Cons of Non-Dairy Ice Cream for your Health
- 46 ice cream trucks are being seized in a New York City crackdown
- Another person was caught on camera licking ice cream in a store, police say
- Out & About: Ashland Ice Rink, Holiday Shopping, Chocolate Festival
- Thanksgiving Day Fast Facts
- Volkswagen and Philadelphia cream cheese ads banned over gender stereotypes
- Oreo rolls out wasabi, hot chicken wing flavors
- E-Cigarette Company Juul Halts Sales of Flavors at Stores