PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Portland Police say 7-Eleven was robbed at gunpoint.
KPTV-TV reports that officers were called to the convenience store on Northeast Sandy Boulevard at 4 a.m. Sunday.
Police said a suspect entered the convenience store and demanded money while holding a handgun.
The suspect left with cash without incident.
Based on preliminary information, officers believe the suspect is a white man, six feet tall, with a medium build and armed with a handgun.
Anyone with information is asked to call Portland Police.
Information from: KPTV-TV, http://www.kptv.com/
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
3/4/2018 11:53:17 AM (GMT -8:00)
- Armed Gunman Robs 7-Eleven In Portland
- Police: Woman assaulted and robbed in front of Grants Pass 7-Eleven
- Police: Newspaper Gunman Planned Deadly Attack Carefully
- UPDATE: Dayton victims and gunman identified
- Police Arrest Armed Suspect
- Portland Police Investigate Gunfire Near Nike Store
- Lab Confirms Portland Crows Killed By Poison
- Officer-Involved Shooting In Downtown Portland
- Portland Bites Down on Plastic Straws, Cutlery