MEDFORD, Ore. -- Today, you can start applying for a spot in Medford's newest affordable housing development. It's managed by the Housing Authority of Jackson County. The new set of apartments is called Newbridge Place.
Applications to live at Newbridge Place will be open from August 12 - 16. If you apply after this date, you will be put on a wait list. The Housing Authority of Jackson County said they will start telling people if they got a spot in the apartments by the week of August 26.
Newbridge Place is right behind the Albertson's on North Ross Lane.
The apartment has a total of 64 different units. There are one, two and three bedroom options. Kitchens come with a stove, fridge and dish washer. Each unit also includes a washer and a dryer.
This affordable housing development will also have a community center and a playground. Some construction still needs to be finished.
You can find more information about Newbridge Place here.
- Applications open for new affordable housing complex in Medford
- New Affordable Housing Complex Opens for Veterans
- Finding Affordable Housing
- New Affordable Housing Could Be Coming to Medford
- Medford's Housing Market
- After school program applications open now
- Millions Can't Afford Rent
- Medford Cowork Collective now open
- Affordable Housing Gets Unanimous Support From Oregon House of Representatives
- Applications are now open for FEMA Youth Preparedness Council