MEDFORD, Ore.-- The American Cancer Society Discover Shop need volunteers.
The shop helps support the fight against cancer through its sales. It sells gently used, donated items.
Volunteers are need to help in the shop Thursday and Friday afternoons. It also needs people to help plan special sales.
Barbara Johnson is a volunteer at the shop.
"I volunteer here because my soul has been greatly touched by cancer and it's a way for me to stay involved and to help cancer patients and that's very important to me," said Johnson.
She encourages people to volunteer.
The shop is at 31 West 6th Street in Medford. You can call the store for more information: 541-779-8909.
- American Cancer Society Discovery Shop needs volunteers for Medford store
- Volunteers Begin Construction on Revamped Medford Playground
- Providence Medford Offers Free Lung Cancer Screenings
- Volunteer Drivers Needed For Cancer Patients
- Three people rob archery store in Medford
- Police searching for suspect in Medford bike shop theft
- New 64 million dollar outpatient cancer center coming to Medford
- Road to Recovery needs volunteers to drive cancer patients
- Medford Toys 'R' Us Starts to Liquidate Store
- New home and garden store opening in Downtown Medford