NATIONAL from CNN-- If you are shopping for shoes at the Rogue Valley Mall you will soon have one less option to chose from.
Payless Shoe Source is closing every single one of their remaining 2,000 stores. Liquidation sales will begin on Sunday and all stores will close for good by the end of March.
Payless has locations in Grants Pass, Medford and Klamath Falls.
- All Payless Shoe Stores are Closing
- Payless is closing all its 2,100 US stores
- A woman bought out a Payless store to help Nebraska flooding victims
- Family Dollar will close nearly 400 stores
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 40 stores
- Storing Bulbs
- Jackson Elementary Students Receive New Shoes
- Starbucks Closing Over 8,000 Stores for Anti-Bias Training
- Sears, Facing Liquidation, Says It Will Close 80 More Stores
- Clinic Offering Free Foot Exams, New Shoes For Homeless Population