If you don’t plan on joining the 647,000 Oregonians on the road this Thanksgiving, you’re in luck. While national gas prices are going up, airfares are down 23 percent.
On the West Coast, 923,000 people will fly to their Thanksgiving destination. Those taking to the skies will pay the lowest average in five years: $157.
Those flying should arrive at the airport at least two hours before domestic flights and three hours before international flights.
Visit TSA.gov for the latest info on getting through security.
For a list of arrivals and departures from the Medford airport, click here.
- Airfare Down 23 Percent
- Garner Complex Winding Down, 87 Percent Contained
- Delta Fire Now 100 Percent Contained
- Oregon Bottle Redemption Rate Reaches 90 Percent
- Neil Rock Fire 75 percent contained
- Gyda Fire reaches 57 percent containment
- Oregon Tech Enrollment Increases By Almost 5 Percent
- Medford Workers Earn 12 Percent Less than U.S. Average
- UPDATE: Lobster Creek Fire Now 100 Percent Contained