(CNN)-- Open enrollment for the Affordable Care Act starts Wednesday.
According to a recent report from the Department of Health and Human Services, 80% of Americans can get a 2018 plan for less than $75 per month.
Last year, 71% of enrollees could find that rate.
In addition, rising premium subsidies will make many plans on the exchanges more affordable.
Open enrollment runs through December 15th in most U.S. states.
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Starts Wednesday
- Oregon Joins States Fighting in Favor of Affordable Care Act
- Report: It Will Be Harder to Sign Up for the Affordable Care Act
- Oregon's Attorney General Responds to Texas Lawsuit Targeting Affordable Care Act
- Trump Administration says the Affordable Care Act should be struck down
- Finding Affordable Housing
- Millions Can't Afford Rent
- Large Graduating Class, High Enrollment at SOU
- Spinal Care
- New Affordable Housing Complex Opens for Veterans