MEDFORD, Ore. — ACCESS partners with Sherm’s Food 4 Less and Sherm’s Thunderbird to fight hunger in Jackson county.
Throughout the month of September, ACCESS is putting on their Hunger Action Month campaign. Customers can donate money at checkout stands at Sherm’s Food 4 Less and Sherm’s Thunderbird.
At the end of the month, ACCESS will use the money raised to buy healthy food to feed local families in need.
- ACCESS partners with Sherm’s Food 4 Less, Sherm’s Thunderbird to fight hunger
- Sherm's Thunderbird Markets Fills ACCESS's Warehouse
- Sherm's set to donate truckload of food to ACCESS
- Sherm's delivers truckload of food to ACCESS warehouse
- Sherm Olsrud, founder of Sherm's Markets, passes away at 95
- Rogue Valley Community invited to honor Sherm Olsrud
- 'Medical Emergency' Causes Woman to Drive into Sherm's Food 4 Less
- Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive Returns on May 12
- RoxyAnn partners with Redemption Ridge to fight child sex trafficking
- Local Business Owners Donate 23,000 Pounds of Food to ACCESS