MEDFORD, Ore. — ACCESS partners with Sherm’s Food 4 Less and Sherm’s Thunderbird to fight hunger in Jackson county.
Throughout the month of September, ACCESS is putting on their Hunger Action Month campaign. Customers can donate money at checkout stands at Sherm’s Food 4 Less and Sherm’s Thunderbird.
At the end of the month, ACCESS will use the money raised to buy healthy food to feed local families in need.
- ACCESS partners with Sherm’s Food 4 Less, Sherm’s Thunderbird to fight hunger
- Sherm's Thunderbird Markets Fills ACCESS's Warehouse
- Sherm Olsrud, founder of Sherm's Markets, passes away at 95
- Rogue Valley Community invited to honor Sherm Olsrud
- 'Medical Emergency' Causes Woman to Drive into Sherm's Food 4 Less
- Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive Returns on May 12
- Local Business Owners Donate 23,000 Pounds of Food to ACCESS
- ACCESS Hopes for Final Push to Make Food Drive Goals
- ACCESS and Ashland Food Co-op partnership reaches 20th year
- TUESDAY: ACCESS Senior Fair