MEDFORD, Ore--- Jackson Care Connect and the Rogue Valley Family YMCA threw a block party to build strong families.
The block party was on Saturday and it was called Strong Families Block Party. It was a free event for the community. The party gave families information about resources within Jackson Care Connect and local partners.
During the event kids were entertained so parents could focus on getting the needed resources.
"The importance of this block party is really just to celebrate all of the resources that we have in the community that support our families. Bring out community partners together and show how they're all different pieces of the puzzle that really help to grow a strong community" said Hannah Ancel the Community Health Manager for Jackson Care Connect.
Jackson Care Connect coordinates physical, behavioral and oral health for more than 30,000 people.
- A local block party helps build strong families
- Local Tow Company Helps Feed Families In Need
- Mercy Flights Helps Local Foster Families This Holiday Season
- Local Women Plan to Build House Together
- Local pastor helping recovering addicts
- Local Students Building New Clothes Closet to Help Kids in Need
- Restoring Homes And Helping Families In Need
- Merlin Business Helping Families with Autism
- Habitat for Humanity are Helping Families
- Free classes teach local women how to build