JOSEPHINE COUNTY, Ore-- A hiker injured in the Rainie Falls was rescued by about a dozen people.
Rural Metro Fire says it took three hours to carry the hiker out of the trail. The narrow and rocky trail it made it very difficult.
The hiker was taken to Three Rivers Hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
The fire department says this is a reminder about how remote the wild and scenic Rogue River corridor can be.
- A dozen rescuers saved an injured hiker from Rainie Falls
- Rescuers in Indiana Save Cat Stuck on Dam Spillway
- Memorial To Honor 9/11 Rescuers
- Teams Rescue Injured Hiker East of Salem
- Rescuers Find Missing Mt. Ashland Snowboarder Alive
- After 5 Months Stuck In A Drainage Ditch, Rescuers Save Coco The Dog
- Missing Hiker Rescued
- Oregon Hiker Dies after Falling Off Mount Storm King
- Hiker rescued, hospitalized after fall at Upper Table Rock
- Local Wildlife Rescuers Offer Unlimited Visits with New Membership Campaign