PORTLAND, OR-- An Oregon hotel is apologizing to man after it had him escorted off the property even though he was a guest there.
That guest says that's not good enough and is filing a lawsuit alleging racial discrimination.
This happened at the Double-Tree Hotel in northeast Portland. It was caught on camera and posted to instagram. According to the hotel's manager, the employees involved in the incident are on leave while the investigation continues.
- A Guest from an Oregon Hotel is Filing a Lawsuit for Racial Discrimination
- Patrol Sergeant Files Lawsuit Against Oregon Sheriff
- Former Oregon Pot Lab Owner Files Defamation Lawsuit
- Oregon Judge Throws Out Lawsuit Filed by Horse
- Oregon bill cracks down on racially motivated 911 calls
- Oregon Woman Files Lawsuit Claiming She Found Mouse Parts in Her Soup
- A lawsuit argued the LSAT discriminates against the blind. Now it's changing for everyone
- California may ban hotels from giving guests tiny bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion
- Attorneys Filing Las Vegas Shooting Lawsuits have 450 Plantiffs
- Parents of victim file wrongful death lawsuit against Greyhound