MEDFORD, Ore. -- The 66th annual Pear Blossom Festival starts Friday and will continue on through the weekend — offering plenty of food, fun, races, and family-friendly activities.
The street fair kicks things off at noon until 10 p.m. on Friday and will be back at 7 a.m. Saturday.
Also on Saturday, the two mile long parade will start at the corner of Beatty Street and Central Avenue. The parade begins at 11 a.m., but roads will be blocked off as early as 7 a.m.
The parade route heads down Central before turning right onto East Main Street, then disperses at Mistletoe Street.
- The Fun-Fun races will begin at 7:50 a.m.
- The 5k race will be at 7 a.m.
- The 10-mile run will be at 8:20 a.m.
NewsWatch 12 This Morning will bring you more coverage of the event.
- The 66th Annual Pear Blossom Festival kicks off on Friday
- 65th Annual Pear Blossom Festival Begins
- Pear Blossom Festival Prepares to Celebrate 65th Year
- 100 Police Officers Coming to Secure Pear Blossom Festival
- Pear Blossom Parade Times and Road Closures
- Pear Blossom Parade changes through the years
- Pear Blossom Parade Draws 30,000 to Downtown Medford
- Platano, Johnson Crowned at Pear Blossom 10-Mile Race
- 10-year-old wins Pear Blossom 10 mile run, female division
- Boy Scout Troop 5 trailer stolen while doing service work at the Pear Blossom Parade