MEDFORD, Ore-- A lot of benefits for mom when it comes to breastfeeding. "So when mom is pregnant, she has higher insulin resistance, triglycerides, visceral, fat lipids, all the things that she needs for her pregnancy, but post-pregnancy, if she still has all of them, she'll have increases depression, diabetes and cardiovascular disease .Breastfeeding helps reset that metabolism back to pre pregnancy levels." says Filer.
Study shows breast feeding to be beneficial for baby and there are positive impacts on breast feeding for mom. Hear Providence's Kristin Filer explain the health benefits for new moms.
Posted: Aug 23, 2021 1:00 PM
Updated: Aug 23, 2021 1:00 PM
- The benefits of breast feeding
- Free Support Group for Breast Feeding Moms
- Airline Chicken Breast
- The Impact of Diet on Breast Cancer
- Local Businesses Support Breast Cancer Awareness & Research
- Local Business Pampers Breast Cancer Survivors
- New Breast Cancer Gene Mutations Found
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Know the Facts
- The Importance of Breast Cancer Screening
- Lowering Your Risk of Breast Cancer
Scroll for more content...