WAUKESHA COUNTY, WI (WDJT) -- Following the rules of the road is important -- even if you're the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department pulled over the Wienermobile for not following the Move Over Law. The driver of the Weinermobile was given a verbal warning.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department would like to remind motorists that when a vehicle is on the side of the road with its emergency lights flashing, the motorist is required to move out of the lane closest to the vehicle if possible. If a safe lane change is not possible, or the motorist is traveling on a two-lane roadway, they are required to slow their vehicle, maintain a safe speed for traffic conditions, and drive at a reduced speed until completely past the vehicle.
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile pulled over
- Oscar Night Fundraising Gala
- Oscar-Nominated Short Documentaries to Play Friday
- Oscar Nominations Connect Hollywood to Southern Oregon
- AIFF's Executive Director Discusses the Oscars
- New Rules Govern Handling of Oscar Envelopes
- Oscar Nominations Spotlight Women Leaders, Filmmakers
- AIFF Benefit Screening: Oscar Nominated Shorts
- Oscars 2019: See who's nominated
- Oscar Nominations 2019: Full List by Category