Hurricane Dorian continues to pound the southeastern coast of the US, slamming Charleston, South Carolina, with torrential rain and storm surge.
Posted: Sep 5, 2019 3:32 AM
Updated: Sep 5, 2019 3:36 AM
- Hurricane Dorian threatens the US after devastating the Bahamas
- Dorian pounds relentlessly at desperate Bahamas
- Puppy found alive in rubble one month after Hurricane Dorian hit the Bahamas
- 1,300 people are listed as missing nearly 2 weeks after Hurricane Dorian hit the Bahamas
- Hurricane Dorian wipes out houses in the Bahamas, killing a boy as it heads toward the US
- Hurricane Dorian is lingering over the Bahamas as its outer bands begin to reach parts of Florida
- The Bahamas' death toll is rising as 70,000 residents left homeless by Hurricane Dorian seek food and shelter
- Tropical Storm Dorian could become a hurricane by Tuesday as it threatens Puerto Rico
- Hurricane Dorian is lashing the east coast of central Florida
- 'There is nothing here' The future is uncertain for 70,000 in the Bahamas left homeless by Dorian
Scroll for more content...