America's favorite restaurant chain just added to its menu for the first time in three years.
As of Monday, Chick-fil-A offers macaroni and cheese as a side option nationwide -- the only addition since 2016.
"Mac & Cheese is the quintessential comfort food, and something we are so excited to offer our guests at Chick-fil-A," said Amanda Norris, executive director of menu and packaging in a statement.
The chain says it's using a "classic" recipe, made with a blend of cheeses including cheddar, Parmesan and Romano, and baked fresh daily.
Chick-fil-A is one of the most profitable restaurant chains in the country, according to Nation's Restaurant News. It generated $10.6 billion in annual sales, behind only McDonald's and Starbucks.
The company is also known for its customer service, even helping one customer change a flat tire last month.
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Chick-fil-A Files for Building Permit in Medford
- Chick-fil-A Submits Building Plans for Medford Approval
- Medford Chick-fil-A location approved to begin construction
- Medford Chick-fil-A prepares for grand opening on Thursday
- Chick-fil-A plans to open Medford location before end of January
- Chick-fil-A kicks off Medford opening with a year of free chicken for campers
- Chick-fil-A will start selling bottles of its signature sauce
- This Chick-fil-A employee has become a local celebrity after a video of his drive-thru demeanor went viral