MEDFORD, Ore. — The much-anticipated return of the International House of Pancakes (IHOP) to Medford now has a much more definite timetable.
Building permits for the new location at 1383 Center Drive in south Medford were approved on January 31, according to Kristina Johnsen with the City of Medford. This location puts IHOP next to Walmart, Panda Express, Starbucks, and Rogue Credit Union — just across the street from the Marriott.
Contractors Kugel Corporation will be in charge of the new location's construction. According to Kugel, crews have already begun some light grading at the site and plan to transition into surveying by next week. The official groundbreaking is set for April 1, the Monday after next.
Kugel hopes to have the building finished and open for business by Labor Day of this year — Monday, September 2.
- Groundbreaking for Medford IHOP location set for April 1
- IHOP breaks ground on new Medford location
- IHOP Might Return to Medford
- New Medford IHOP officially opens Tuesday
- IHOP Construction Proposal Approved
- South Medford IHOP will open in one week
- Five Guys Medford Location Set to Open on Friday
- IHOP changing name to IHOB
- Missing 'runaway' Idaho teen located in Medford
- Police: Missing Medford teen located 'unharmed'