MEDFORD, Ore. — It might be hard to pass Peyton and Brielle if you see them at Safeway.
These Brownies are selling Girl Scout Cookies. They have the classic cookies like Tagalongs, Samoas and Thin Mints. Plus a couple new boxes as well.
These girls are thinking of people who can't make it out to the stores though, the troops. So the girls are collecting donations to send boxes of cookies to a Navy Troop overseas.
Genevieve McPartland is this Brownie Troop Leader. She says, "so my co-leader her brother, she has two brothers in the Navy overseas and I guess they really like getting care packages and so we are trying to send some cookies to them to brighten up their days and thank them for their service."
We shared some photos of the two brothers on the video above.
If you want to make a donation to send cookies overseas or if you want to order some Girl Scout Cookies, check out the website here.
- Local Girl Scout Troop Sending Cookies Overseas
- Girl Scout Cookie Season Begins January 5th
- Boy Scouts Troop 112 Sells Christmas Trees
- A man bought $540 in cookies so these Girl Scouts could escape the cold
- Oregon man accused of stealing Girl Scout Cookie money from daughter
- Pentagon Sending 5,200 Troops to Secure Border
- No Bake Cookies
- Cookies by Harry and David
- Boy Scout Troop 5 trailer stolen while doing service work at the Pear Blossom Parade
- Girl Scouts Make Pink Pumpkins for Breast Cancer