ROGUE VALLEY, Ore. — If you're still looking for something to do with your Independence Day, there are a few options with activities that last most of the day — and, of course, they each include an impressive fireworks display.
Check the basics below, and follow the links for more information:
BoomFest at the Expo (Central Point)
- Gates open at 3 p.m. — food, beverages, shaved ice and other vendors on site.
- Bands perform between 4 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Kids Zone with activities for the little ones, Rocket Lounge for adults 21 and up.
- Citizen Fireworks zone for you to light off your own (legal) fireworks.
- Annual 2-mile and 10k runs begin at 7:45 a.m.
- Parade begins at 10 a.m. with a fly-over planned.
- Food and craft vendors, music in Lithia Park.
- Fireworks show at 10 p.m.
- Preparations and parade rules here.
4th of July Celebration - Concert & Fireworks (Grants Pass)
- Begins at 5 p.m. in Reinhart Park with music, food vendors, and family fun activities.
- Live concerts between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Fireworks begin around 9:45 p.m.
Eagle Point Independence Day Celebrations (Eagle Point)
- "Avenue of the Flags" Fun Run begins at 8 a.m.
- Street fair/vendor booths open at 9 a.m.
- Parade begins at 11 a.m. with fly-over planned.
- Live music, Kid Zone and Bingo at the Senior Center begin at 12 p.m.
- Stadium opens at 6 p.m. with family activities and carnival games, live performances.
- Parachuters/Lions Plate Pickup at 10:15 p.m. followed by fireworks at 10:30 p.m.
- Goes from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the Rain Rock parking lot.
- Family-friendly fireworks and live music by JINX.