MEDFORD, Ore. — Two local community organizations have teamed up to host a dodgeball tournament at North Medford High School on Saturday, October 27.
The tournament is open to anyone 16 and above — but there are some serious rules about the teams. Each time should have eight players, and any team with less than six players will have to forfeit. Each team must have at least one woman and a caption age 18 or older.
According to the organizers, teams also need matching uniforms. There will be an award for the best-dressed team — as well as the first place team, second place team, and MVP.
Registration is $80 to benefit the United Way of Jackson County and the Teresa McCormick Center. Teams must register by October 24. To sign up, contact Ashley at ASHughes@HarryandDavid.com or 541-864-5098.
Family and friends are welcome to come and watch the competitors. The North Medford High School Cheerleaders will be selling refreshments at the event.
Right now the organizers say that the tournament will go from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Dodgeball Tournament to Benefit Community Organizations
- Craft Distillery Community Benefits From Tax Reduction
- Community Holds Benefit for 4-year-old with Neuroblastoma
- Benefit Screening Supports AIFF
- Health Benefits of Gratitude
- Growing Roses the Organic Way
- Better Posture Benefits Overall Health
- Local Organization Teaches Anti-Bullying Program
- Sunstone Organics in Springfield Issues Nationwide Recall
- Trump Administration Proposes Health Law Benefit Changes