SHADY COVE, Ore. —
UPDATE: ODOT says that the fire has been put out and lanes are back open on Highway 62.
(Updated 9/27/18 at 11:13 a.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: A semi-truck fire has caused the closure of the "westbound" lanes of traffic on Highway 62, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
The burning truck is located at milepost 19 near Rogue River Bridge-Shady Cove.
Fire crews are already on the scene and ODOT crews are said to be en-route. ODOT says to expect delays.
- UPDATE: Lanes Back Open on Highway 62 After Semi-Truck Fire
- Update: Highway 62 Expressway Construction
- Semi-Truck Stuck in Snow Blocks Lanes on Highway 140
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Two Vehicle Crash Blocking Lane on Highway 62
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- UPDATE: Crash Cleared on Highway 62 Near Eagle Point
- Highway 62 Expressway Over Halfway Done
- Expect Delays on Highway 62 Starting Tonight
- Highway 101 back open to two lanes north of Brookings
- Lanes Blocked Near Hugo From Semi-Truck Crash