UPDATE September 3, 2018 at 12:45 P.M.
Medford Police say Jordan Ronald Lundgren is now in police custody.
MPD says a tip helped locate Lundgren at Four Corners Market, and he was arrested without incident.
He is charged with:
-Three counts of Burglary in the 1st Degree
-One count of Theft in the 1st Degree
-Three counts of Theft in the 2nd Degree
-One count on unlawful entry into a motor vehicle.
Lundgren is being held in the Jackson County Jail.
MEDFORD, Ore. — The suspect in an "early morning crime spree" in Medford is still on the loose, according to the Medford Police Department (MPD).
28-year-old Jordan Ronald Lundgren just got out of prison, having served time for Burglary and Theft. This morning he was found by neighbors near 2111 Kings Highway—back up to his old tricks, according to MPD.
Around 6:30 a.m., neighbors saw the suspect staging stolen items near a home. Although he fled the scene upon being spotted, the suspect left behind his vehicle, which officers found to be full of stolen property.
MPD says that it has tied him to nine separate victims of theft. In one case, MPD believes that Lundgren burgled a home while the female victim was asleep in the other room.
"He needs to be caught immediately," MPD said in a Facebook post. "Please be on the lookout!"
- Suspect in Medford 'Morning Crime Spree' in Police Custody
- A man's crime spree ends in Medford
- Police: Medford armed robbery suspect in custody
- Police Arrest Suspects in Downtown Medford Vandalism Spree
- Suspected Vandals Arrested in Medford After Weekend Spree
- Stolen Van Used For Crime Spree
- Surveillance photos help police arrest burglary spree suspect
- Police arrest suspect in recent Phoenix tire slashing spree
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect