UPDATE: The families of Luciana Tellez, Gisselle Montaño and Esmeralda Nava have asked that members of the public interested in paying their respects to the three girls attend only the funeral services at Eagle Point High School Stadium.
The church and graveside services will be limited to close friends and family due to limited seating, according to Superintendent Rickert.
(Updated as of 1:50 p.m. on Thursday, May 24)
EAGLE POINT, Ore. — The families of three Eagle Point High School Seniors who died in a tragic car wreck last Saturday have announced a series of joint services to be held in their memories, according to Eagle Point Superintendent Cynda Rickert.
The services will happen as follows:
• Tuesday, May 29, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. Funeral Services at EPHS Stadium, 203 N. Platt, Eagle Point
• Wednesday, May 30, 1:00 p.m. Church Services at Shepherd of the Valley, 600 Beebe Rd., Central Point
• Wednesday, May 30, 3:00 p.m. Graveside Services at Siskiyou Memorial Park, 2100 Siskiyou Blvd., Medford
According to the District, a large part of these services will most likely be led in Spanish.
A memorial fund has been set up at Rogue Credit Union to help the families pay for the funeral and memorial costs. There will also be a fundraiser at Carl's Jr. (78 W Linn Road, Eagle Point) on Friday, May 25. According to the restaurant, all proceeds from food sales that day will be donated directly to the families of the three girls.
- UPDATE: Funeral Services for Three Slain Eagle Point Seniors at EPHS Stadium
- Friday Night Blitz: Freshman Bradd Shines for Eagle Point On Senior Night, Eagles Fall to Marist
- UPDATE: Crash Cleared on Highway 62 Near Eagle Point
- Mail Theft in Eagle Point Sparks Investigation
- Local Students Help Clean Up Eagle Point
- Eagle Point Shooting Victim's Mother Speaks Out
- UPDATE: Missing Medford Senior Found
- Eagle Point Police Chief Retires, Interim Chief Appointed
- Eagle Point School District Preps for Active Shooter
- Eagle Point School District Prepares for Potential School Bond