MEDFORD, Ore.-- Medford Police confirm with NewsWatch 12 they are actively investigating a shooting at an apartment complex.
It happened Sunday afternoon. Neighbors are sharing their concerns after gunfire rang out so close to home.
Neighbors who heard the gun shots yesterday say they're glad this situation wasn't worse, especially since many kids play outside here.
Jayda Culp says, "There's always kids running around out here, playing. It's crazy, I am glad I don't have kids here otherwise I would be out of here real quick.
Josh York says, "That was the most concerning thing to me. There's always kids playing out here. They shouldn’t' t have to be subjected to that kind of stuff."
Police say no suspects are in custody. They say there is no immediate threat to the public.
One woman says a bullet went through her daughter's nursery into the ceiling. Another woman is now dealing with damage done to her car as one of the parties involved in the shooting left the scene, slamming into three cars on the way out of the complex.
- Bullet Flies Through Nursery During Medford Shooting
- Police Investigate Drive-By Shooting In Medford
- Suspect in Medford Shooting Arrested in Montana
- Man Flies from Atlanta to Rob Wimer Marijuana Grow
- Bystander Teen Hit By Bullet Fired Down The Street
- Wild Birds Unlimited: Medford
- Medford Rogues Baseball Club
- Oregon Century: Medford Natatorium
- Uber Launches In Medford
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested