Photo Gallery 4 Images
UPDATE: ODOT reports that the crash has now been cleared, and the northbound fast lane has been reopened. The overturned pickup truck and a travel trailer that it was pulling were towed away, allowing ODOT to reopen the blocked lane. Oregon State Police will investigate the incident.
GRANTS PASS, Ore. — The northbound fast lane just south of Grants Pass has been blocked by a crash, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT). The lane blockage is around milepost 53.
An overturned travel trailer and pickup truck are awaiting tow, said ODOT. They expect congestion and delays.
- Crash on I-5 South of Grants Pass Blocks Northbound Fast Lane
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- Rolled Semi-Truck Continues to Block I-5 Northbound Lane Near Ashland
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared
- UPDATE: Crash Now Cleared on I-5 Northbound in Central Point
- Both NB Lanes Blocked On I-5 NB Near Myrtle Creek
- Overturned Semi Causing Delays on I-5 Northbound Near Glendale
- UPDATE: Southbound Lanes Cleared After Multiple Vehicle Crash On I-5