ASHLAND, Ore. -- Mt. Ashland Ski Area opened ski lifts for the second time this season. Over 1,000 people came to ski and snowboard today on the mountain, according to the Ski Area's Marketing Coordinator, Amy Schlotterbach.
Ski Area Manaer, Hirum Towle, says that the amount of community support has been humbling and that they look forward to more snow this weekend and more patrons coming to enjoy the fresh powder.
- Mt. Ashland Second Opening Day
- Mt. Ashland Day Onesie
- Mt. Ashland Opens Terrain Park
- Mt. Ashland Is Rescheduling Opening Day
- Mt. Ashland CLOSED Today
- Mt. Ashland Ski Area Opens Tomorrow Morning
- Mt. Ashland Opening Dec. 8, Weather Permitting
- Mt. Shasta and Mt. Ashland Could Both Re-open Friday
- Mt. Ashland Ski Area open every day for Spring Break
- Renovated Mt. Ashland Ski Lodge Opens Dec. 9th