GRANTS PASS, Ore.-- The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety and Oregon State Police are investigating 18-year-old Jordan Grater who is accused of multiple sex offenses.
Police say Grater has alleged sex offenses that date as far back as 2015.
The two agencies are working together because the alleged offenses involve minors in both Grants Pass and Josephine County.
So far several female victims have been identified.
On Thursday, Grater was contacted and questioned.
Based on the investigation, Grater was arrested and lodged at the Josephine County Jail.
He has been charged with attempted rape, sex abuse, and sodomy.
The case is under investigation and anyone with information should call the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety.
- Accused Sex Offender Arrested In Grants Pass
- Oregon Sex Offender Arrested on New Sex Abuse Charges
- 5 Arrested In Grants Pass Drug Bust
- Sex Offender Accused of Arson in Medford Motel Fire
- UPDATE: Convicted Oregon Sex-Offender Arrested after California RV Chase
- UPDATE: Texas Most-Wanted Sex Offender Arrested in Klamath County
- Josephine County 'Sex Offender Sweep' Nets 27 Arrests
- Caveman Repairs in Grants Pass
- Grants Pass Public Works Director Arrested For DUII
- Two Injured, Suspect Arrested in Grants Pass Street Racing Incident