WHITE CITY, Ore. -- The Jackson County Sheriff's Office says Sarah Marie Prinslow, age 25, was the woman who was pronounced dead at the scene after being hit by a car on Meadows Road on the morning of December 30.
Sheriff's say Prinslow was walking in the southbound lane when she was struck by a 2005 Volkswagen Bug.
Sheriff's told NewsWatch12 that people on the scene performed CPR on Prinslow until medics arrived.
Sheriff's say the crash occurred before sunrise on an unlit roadway. Deputies noted poor visibility at the crash scene; weather conditions included fog and light mist, the incident occurred approximately two hours before sunrise, and the roadway was unlit.
Deputies say criminal charges are not being considered.
- Woman Identified In Pedestrian vs. Car Fatal Accident
- Pedestrian Hit By Car in Fatal Accident Identified
- UPDATE: Victim Identified in Fatal Grants Pass Crash
- UPDATE: Victim Identified in Fatal Stabbing in Selma
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victims in Fatal Crash on Highway 199
- Victim Identified in Fatal Crash Between Amtrak Train and Vehicle
- Final Accident Report Released in Fatal Brookings Plane Crash
- Suspect in Car Theft and Cow Collision Identified
- UPDATE: Victim Identified In Single-Car Crash Near Robertson Bridge
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victims of Crash Between Motorcycle and Car