ASHLAND, Ore., -- The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is celebrating its 80th year. OSF and NewsWatch 12 have teamed up to bring you further behind the scenes than ever before.
This year there are 11 plays, three of which are Shakespearean. Among the other eight, two are musicals, three are world premiers and one is a U.S. premier. By November 1, 790 performances will have taken place on OSF's three stages. The first three plays to open in preview are Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing," "Fingersmith," and "Guys and Dolls."
The previews are technically still rehearsals so the cast and crew can stop and start again if they notice an issue. However, an audience is there for previews which provides for the final layer for any performance.
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Season Opens
- OSF: Behind the Curtain – Opening Night
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Show Selection
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Backstage Tour
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Impacts on Other Theatres
- Gearing up for OSF's 83rd Season
- OSF Begins Previews For 2018 Season
- OSF announces 2019 Green Show Season
- OSF Celebrates Juneteenth
- OSF Closes 2017 Season, Begins Preparing for 2018 Season