ASHLAND, Ore., -- The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is celebrating its 80th year. OSF and NewsWatch 12 have teamed up to bring you further behind the scenes than ever before.
This year there are 11 plays, three of which are Shakespearean. Among the other eight, two are musicals, three are world premiers and one is a U.S. premier. By November 1, 790 performances will have taken place on OSF‘s three stages. The first three plays to openare Shakespeare’s “Much Ado About Nothing,” “Fingersmith,” and “Guys and Dolls.”
Backstage tours begin in early March. The tours allow visitors to learn the history of OSF as well as see the theaters outside of a live performance and learn about the people who manage to pull off the shows night after night.
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Backstage Tour
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Show Selection
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Season Opens
- OSF: Behind the Curtain – Opening Night
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Impacts on Other Theatres
- OSF Invites Community to Tour New Hay-Patton Rehearsal Center
- OSF to Launch 45th Anniversary School Visit Program Tour
- OSF Celebrates Juneteenth
- OSF Welcomes New Literary Director
- OSF Actor Catherine Coulson Dies