ASHLAND, Ore., — The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is celebrating its 80th year. OSF and NewsWatch 12 have teamed up to bring you further behind the scenes than ever before.
This year there are 11 plays, three of which are Shakespearean. Among the other eight, two are musicals, three are world premieres and one is a U.S. premier. By November 1, 790 performances will have taken place on OSF‘s three stages. The first four plays to open are Shakespeare’s “Much Ado About Nothing” and “Pericles,” “Fingersmith,” and “Guys and Dolls.”
The very first official show of the 2015 season is “Much Ado About Nothing.” The Shakespearean comedy was sold out as of Friday afternoon, as was “Pericles” and “Guys and Dolls.” The world premiere of “Fingersmith” on Sunday had only four remaining seats.
- OSF: Behind the Curtain – Opening Night
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Season Opens
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Show Selection
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Backstage Tour
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Impacts on Other Theatres
- OSF Celebrates Juneteenth
- OSF Welcomes New Literary Director
- OSF Actor Catherine Coulson Dies
- OSF Auctions Bears for Charity
- OSF Launches Living Ideas Series