ASHLAND, Ore. -- The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is wrapping up its 80th anniversary year after the final performance last Sunday night.
The season closed with attendance of more than 390,000 people, which is 87 percent of the theater's capacity.
Ticket revenue came in about the same as last year's season at 21 million dollars.
2015 featured 11 productions, with a total of 786 performances.
OSF says preparations for next year are already well underway.
- OSF Wraps Up its 80th Year
- Shakespeare Festival's 80th Anniversary
- OSF Celebrates Juneteenth
- OSF Welcomes New Literary Director
- OSF Actor Catherine Coulson Dies
- OSF Auctions Bears for Charity
- OSF Launches Living Ideas Series
- OSF Actor Dies From Cancer
- OSF Offers $10 Community Rush Discount
- OSF Prepares for 2016 Outdoor Shows