ASHLAND, Ore. -- Actors, directors and stage managers are in the last few weeks of rehearsals before opening weekend for the 2016 Oregon Shakespeare Festival season.
New this year is a rehearsal space for the different shows to practice in before making their way onto the OSF stages.
The Hay-Patton Rehearsal Center holds six rehearsal rooms. It opened at the beginning of the year and has been filled with OSF talent and employees ever since. The center is replacing the previous warehouse space in downtown Ashland.
Coming up on NewsWatch 12 at 6, we will share an exclusive inside look at the space and how this is helping all levels of production as they prepare for the shows ahead.
- Exclusive Look Inside OSF's Hay-Patton Rehearsal Center
- OSF Invites Community to Tour New Hay-Patton Rehearsal Center
- OSF Celebrates Juneteenth
- OSF Welcomes New Literary Director
- OSF Actor Catherine Coulson Dies
- OSF Auctions Bears for Charity
- OSF Launches Living Ideas Series
- OSF Actor Dies From Cancer
- OSF Offers $10 Community Rush Discount
- OSF Prepares for 2016 Outdoor Shows