ASHLAND, Ore. -- The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is open up its doors this weekend for the first preview shows of the season. Patrons are also getting in on a food drive as they get their rush tickets for upcoming performances.
Lines were out the door at the OSF Box Office Sunday. People brought canned food or cash donations. In return they received a $10 rush ticket for The River Bride performance Sunday evening. Some waited in line for hours and are happy their donation is fulfilling a need in the community.
The food drive continues through the week and ends on Friday Feb. 26. All donations will go to the Ashland Emergency Food Bank.
Tickets are available at noon at the OSF Box Office on Pioneer Street for the day's designated shows only. They will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information on performance dates and times, click here.
- OSF Rush Ticket Sales Benefit Ashland Emergency Food Bank
- OSF Offers Discounted Tickets to Benefit Food Banks Ahead of 2019 Opening
- Ashland Emergency Food Bank running out of space
- OSF Offers $10 Community Rush Discount
- AIFF Tickets on Sale
- Southern Oregon Food Banks To Benefit From Trade War
- OSF Celebrates Juneteenth
- OSF Welcomes New Literary Director
- OSF Actor Catherine Coulson Dies
- OSF Auctions Bears for Charity